How can we help you?
Below, you will find the four levels of Hospice Care
Come Visit Us
We want you to be confident that our facility can efficiently and professionally provide what you need. Come spend some time with us and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Become A Volunteer
Volunteer work can be rewarding and we have some of the most caring people in our volunteer group. This is perfect is you are considering a career in Hospice. Spend some time with our team and learn what it means to be a part of something special.
Speak With Us
You have access to us 24/7 – 365. We welcome your questions or comments. Our friendly, caring staff are always available to demonstrate why Archway Hospice will make a difference for you and your loved ones. Our number is at the top of the screen. Call us today.
Doing our part to combat COVID-19
The staff at Archway Hospice provide quality care with compassion and dignity for our patients and their families. All staff members have recently undergone specific COVID-19 training and continue to stay updated with changes in protocol to ensure safety and extraordinary care wherever you call home.
We are being vigilant in taking precautionary measures to protect you, your loved ones, and our staff from the spread of the virus:
- Every staff member must pass a daily health screening before being approved for visits with patients, families, and others.
- We perform daily risk assessments on every patient on our service and those who are referred to us.
- When requested, we are limiting in-person visits by using telehealth technology to monitor patients.
- Our office has restricted access and does not allow visitors.
- Our clinical staff are required to wear PPE to ensure safety and prevention from the spread of the virus.
- All Archway staff members are adhering to federally mandated travel restrictions as well as wearing masks in public.
- Covid-19 training courses provided by the CDC, NHPO, and CMS are required for all staff members to ensure current knowledge of protocols and mandates to provide care in a safe and secure manner.
We would like to provide a list of suggested reading that may be helpful as you care for a loved one with a serious illness or to help you through the grieving process.
Call today to learn more about Archway Hospice and how we can help you.
Read the latest news from our blog:
As the COVID-19 outbreak rages on, many families are forced into making the difficult decision of choosing between hospice care and going on a ventilator....
By Stefanie Rubin As COVID-19 dismantles our nation, hospice centers across the country are not allowing family members in its doors. This restriction poses a...
By Stefanie Rubin When I was a young girl, mother told me that my papa had gone to a special place called heaven. At the time, I did not understand what she had...