Caregiving at its best.
At Archway Hospice whether we’re caring for patients directly or supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional, clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and families every day.
In hospice, you’ll be a true advocate for patients at the end of life while maintaining autonomy and independence to support their needs.
If you’re looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
What You Will Do
As a hospice registered nurse for Archway Hospice, you have the special opportunity to provide one on one hospice and palliative care to terminally ill patients in their home. In collaboration with a full hospice interdisciplinary team, your work will including the development and delivery of a patient specific care plan for the patient and caregivers.
- Collaborate with the attending physician, patients and their families, and other members of the patient care team to coordinate, provide and maintain continuity of patient care.
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient’s health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines.
- Complete an updated Plan of Care according to state regulation and communicates changes to attending physician, hospice staff, and others providing patient care.
- Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Current CPR certification
- Previous home health or hospice experience
Archway Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Archway Hospice cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Continuing Education
|Qualifications||Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree|